Wednesday, February 10, 2010

FIRST!!!!!

My name is Lethargic and this is my blog. Well...my name's not really Lethargic, but this IS really my blog. Let's start off with a FAQ about my blog.

Q: Why do I have a blog?
A: I have no idea. I'm a dullard with nothing positive to add to society whatsoever. Every other dullard in the world with nothing positive to add to society also has a blog, why shouldn't I?

Q: Why should you read it?
A: I don't know that you should. Maybe you might chuckle once or twice. I might type something funny or you just might get a laugh at how awful I am.

Q: What is this blog about?
A: Nothing really. There's no rhyme or reason to it. I might use it to talk about movies, music, TV, wrestling, sports, politics, comic books, video games, all the things a typical dork loser likes and some they don't. I used to do most of my jabbering on Facebook but after 60 different versions of that site came out in 3 weeks they really lost me. I'm too dumb to know how to use it at this point. Twitter has been my method of spouting non-sense for the past couple of months. So basically what this blog is is a place I can write when 140 characters just ain't enough. That might be once a week, twice a week, once a month, 4 times a year, there's no schedule here, but whenever I have something to say I'll be saying it. Nobody will be reading it, but I'll be saying it.

Q:  Will you actually keep this one unlike all the other blogs you've started and deleted a day later?
A:  Yes.  I plan on keeping this one.

1 comment: